Machining of parts for the rail industry
Our expertise along with our machinery allows us to position ourselves in the production of turned parts for the railway sector.
from Ø10mm to Ø80mm in bars or tubes
from Ø80mm to Ø240mm in billets
500 to 80 000 parts or more
Steel, Stainless steel, brass,…
Our machined parts dedicated to the railway sector
Our machining capability allows us to machine parts for the railway industry in sizes ranging from Ø10mm to Ø80mm in bars or tubes.
We can also machine billets from Ø80mm to Ø250mm with automatic loading solutions.
Machined materials for the railway sector
We machine all metals for the manufacture of parts for the railway sector:
- Structural steels
- S235JRC (1.0122 / A37 / E24 / ST37)
- S355J2C (1.0579 / E36 / ST52)
- C45 (1.0503 / XC48 / C45) …
- Steels for hardening and tempering
- C35R (1.1180 / XC38 / C35)
- 42CrMoS4 (1.7227/42CD4/42CrMoS4) …
- Carburizing steels
- 16MnCrS5 (1.7139 / 16MC5 /16MnCr5)
- 20MnCrS5 (1.7149 / 20MC5 / 20MnCr5) …
- Free cutting steels for hardening
- 36SMn14 (1.0764 / 35MF6 / 35S20)
- 44SMn28 (1.0762 / 45MF6.3 / 45S20) …
- Pre-treated steel
- Alloyed steels
- Austenitic stainless steel
- X8CrNiS18-9 (1.4305 / Z8CNF18-09 / 303)
- X2CrNi18-9 (1.4307 / Z2CN18-10 / 304L)
- X2CrNiMo17-12-2 (1.4404 / Z3CND17-11-02 / 316L) …
- Ferritic stainless steel
- X8Cr17 (1.4016 / Z8C17 / 430) …
- Non-ferrous: brass, copper
- CuZn36Pb3 / CW603N
- CuZn39PB2 / CW612N
- CuZn39PB3 / CW614N
- CuZn37Mn3Al2PbSi / CW713R
Our associated services specific to the railway sector
We are equipped with NC headstock and sliding headstock machines on our 4700m² site.
We also have an in-house high-precision, high-stability machine that enables us to offer you the specific process of hard turning (machining of hardened materials).
We dispose of an inspection laboratory equipped with the latest generation of measuring instruments: 3D, Keyence, Roundtest….
Additional services for your machined railway parts projects
We can therefore offer you additional services:
We can also provide heat and surface treatments.