Precision engineering of agricultural parts
INODEC has been active in the agricultural sector for many years, thanks to our high-performance machinery and knowledge of the constraints within the agricultural sector.
Ø20mm to Ø80mm in bars
Ø80mm to Ø240mm in billets
500 to 20 000 parts and more
Steel, stainless steel, brass,…
Machined parts for the agricultural sector
Our company produces parts for the agricultural sector ranging from Ø20 to Ø80mm in bars and from Ø80 to Ø250mm in billets, we can machine billets up to Ø400mm.
Our in-house production capacity allows us to machine medium and large batch volumes ranging from 500 to 20,000 pieces and more.
Machined materials for the agricultural sector
We machine all types of material to meet your screw-cutting needs:
- Structural steels
- S235JRC (1.0122 / A37 / E24 / ST37)
- S355J2C (1.0579 / E36 / ST52)
- C45 (1.0503 / XC48 / C45) …
- Steels for hardening and tempering
- C35R (1.1180 / XC38 / C35)
- 42CrMoS4 (1.7227/42CD4/42CrMoS4) …
- Carburizing steels
- 16MnCrS5 (1.7139 / 16MC5 /16MnCr5)
- 20MnCrS5 (1.7149 / 20MC5 / 20MnCr5) …
- Free cutting steels for hardening
- 36SMn14 (1.0764 / 35MF6 / 35S20
- 44SMn28 (1.0762 / 45MF6.3 / 45S20) …
- Pre-treated steel
- Alloyed steels
- Austenitic stainless steel
- X8CrNiS18-9 (1.4305 / Z8CNF18-09 / 303)
- X2CrNi18-9 (1.4307 / Z2CN18-10 / 304L)
- X2CrNiMo17-12-2 (1.4404 / Z3CND17-11-02 / 316L) …
- Ferritic stainless steel
- X8Cr17 (1.4016 / Z8C17 / 430) …
- Non-ferrous: brass, copper
- CuZn36Pb3 / CW603N
- CuZn39PB2 / CW612N
- CuZn39PB3 / CW614N
- CuZn37Mn3Al2PbSi / CW713R
Our specific services for the agricultural sector
We can provide a number of specific services in-house for the machining of agricultural parts. Our equipment and expertise enable us to offer you hard turning services and also in-house trimming.
Additional services for your agricultural machining projects
Thanks to our location in the heart of the Arve Valley, we have selected and accredited a network of local subcontractors with whom we have been working for many years. We can offer you finishing services such as:
We also provide heat and surface treatments according to your specifications.
Your parts can also be packaged, and kit packing is possible upon request.