Manufaacturer of aluminium turned parts
At INODEC, we machine more than 2.1 tons of aluminium per year from bar, forgings and billets.
We machine aluminium on all types of machines and according to your specifications.
Properties and applications of aluminium machined parts
- Very good machinability
Resistant to oxidation
Thermal and electrical conductivity
Aluminium can be subjected to various types of treatment such as anodising, which can improve its aesthetic and mechanical characteristics.
Tons of aluminium machined yearly at INODEC
Below are examples of some of the aluminium grades machined in our workshops
- EN AW2011 – AluCu6BiPb / A-U5PbBi
- EN AW2014 – AlCu4SiMg / A-U4SG
- EN AW2017 – AlCu4MgSi(A) / A-U4G
- EN AW2030 – AlCu4PbMg / AU4Pb
- EN AW6060 – AlMgSi / A-GS
- EN AW6262 – AlMg1SiPb / A-GSPbBi
We offer various surface treatments on aluminium such as anodising in different colours.